Stampin' Up! Expressions in Ink - Birthday Card

 


Expressions in Ink is such a beautiful bundle, and so easy to make a simple but fantastic card!

I've seen others make similar cards with a die cut of the flowers and a variety of colours and arrangements around, and this is my version! So simple to do - I held the die cut over where I wanted it to go and lined-up the stamp, pulled away the die cut, and stamped!


I finished it off with a sentiment embossed in white, raised with dimensionals, a bow made from the gold Elegant Trim, adhered with a mini glue dot, and some sequins from the ephemera pack.


If you are interested in any of the products used in my card today, please see below links to my store.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card