Forever Greenery Suite

When I saw this suite, I fell in love 💚💚💚 oh, the greens! And it features the enchanting new In-Colour; Just Jade.


This suite has so many beautiful elements that can be used in such diverse ways. There was a card in the catalogue that caught my eye and so I just had to make it as soon as my products arrived - they don't call it an inspiration book for nothing! I often make the example cards in the catalogue when I'm looking for some crafting mojo. Here is the result:



It perfectly showcases the suite as it uses every item!
The designer series paper is stunning, using 6 different shades of green from the Stampin' Up! colour collection, and paired with the metallic gold of the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and Gold Hoops, it makes for a gorgeous card!
I used glue dots to secure the hoop, and raised the embossed piece with dimensionals.

I have created a list in my shop so you can easily select the items that take your fancy - you'll find it here.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card