Stampin' Up! Forever Fern - Simple Stamping Card


Hello again! This week I wanted to show you a simple stamping example so you can see how easy it is to make a beautiful card with this versatile set!
This was such a quick card to make and so simple - less can definitely be more in card making!


I have used the soft subtlety of Highland Heather and Soft Sea Foam, with a hint of the new Brass Foil Sheets to make it special.
I love a good "speckle" stamp, and this set has one! I made this effect by stamping the speckles three times on either side of the band without re-inking in-between, and turning the stamp to a different direction for each press as well.


You can see a full list of supplies that I used by clicking here!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card