Stampin' Up! Forever Greenery - Love Card


This annual catalogue has such a nice mix of florals and leaves - it's definitely a feature! So if you love floral images, then this is your time to shine 💖 On this card, I have used a mix of the flowers from the Flowers for Every Season DSP, and leaves from the Forever Greenery - using DSP is a quick and easy way to add a beautiful image that you haven't stamped or coloured yourself.

The new in-colours - Magenta Madness & Just Jade - offer a beautiful pop of colour against the background of Crumb Cake, and the Gold Foil gives a layer of elegance. I love these laser-cut gold foil pieces - there are so many in the pack and adding just one piece gives such an amazing look for something so simple!


I have stamped the crumb cake layer with leaves in Versamark - it gives a subtle look but very effective. I've used a Crumb Cake base, and layered some Whisper White in there too.
The gold foil piece has been stuck with sparingly-dabbed liquid glue, and the flowers raised with dimensionals.
The gold hoops are so versatile! And my sentiment just had to be 💖love💖 as I sink into a dreamland at the look of these beautiful products 😍 
I raised the "love" die cut x3 to just give it a little more oomph (something simple, but so worth it!)


A little more Flowers For Every Season DSP for the inside to finish it off.

This has to be my favourite card that I have made with the set so far - this one crosses over a little into some other suites, but I think that's when the most interesting and stunning cards are produced.

If any of these products take your fancy, you can easily select them from this list!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card