The new 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Catalogue is here!!!




That's right! You now have access to all of the wonderful new products, and MY GOODNESS, they are wonderful! Check out this short video for a peek inside the catalogue:


How do I get my hands on one of these catalogues, I hear you say! Well, great news! You can download the PDF for FREE just by clicking here!
If you have ever shopped with me or attended a craft class, you can get a hard copy from me for FREE - just reach out to say you'd like one.
Otherwise, you can find the catalogue for purchase here.

What's your favourite set? Would love to hear from you! You'll see some of my favourite sets in the coming weeks as I share some of my current projects.

Happy stamping!
x Lauren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card