Stampin' Up! Whale Done - Big Deal Card



This is a pretty different style for me, but I was thinking: I don't use my white ink enough! Here, I took a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and used sponge daubers to add some extra Night of Navy and Whisper White ink. I stamped an underwater scene in the white ink and drew an outline around the seaweed with a white pen.
The white ink is a little different to the other inks - it's a bit stickier than the colours, so I wipe-off my stamps with a baby wipe instead using the other stamp cleaners. When using the daubers, you don't need a lot of white ink so make sure to have some scrap paper underneath and start sponging on the scrap first. I also stamped some bubble dots in Night of Navy ink - I think the contrast gives a really nice effect.


I tore a piece of vellum and gold heat-embossed the sentiment before wrapping it around the Night of Navy Layer. I love the look of heat embossing on vellum, and having the vellum layered on my underwater scene allows you to see the parts that are underneath as well.


I couldn't do an underwater scene without this cutie but our little whale got its own spot on the inside of the card 💙

Check out a full list of products here!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card