Stampin' Up! Whale Done - Love Card


Let me introduce you to the Whale of a Time Suite 😮 isn't it adorable?! I've tried to use elements of each of the items in the suite - firstly, check out this loveable Whale Builder Punch!! I'm not usually a fan of the "builder" type punches but this one was irresistible and I definitely don't regret getting it 😍
One of my favourite items from this suite is actually the Seabed 3D embossing folder - the strip in the middle has been embossed with this folder and then I have sponged it with Bermuda Bay, and Seaside Spray inks to make the images stand out, but really, this embossing folder looks lovely without the extra colour added.
The sequin pack includes 3 different colour blues, and the beautiful shells. I have carefully glued these with liquid glue - I'm definitely a perfectionist and needed to place them the way I liked 😂

The sentiment and heart were stamped in the new in-colour Magenta Madness, and a bit of clear embossing over the top to make it stand out even more.
I layered the embossed piece with some silver foil cardstock and wound some linen thread to give a netting kind of look.

If you're interested in any of the products I have used, you can find a list here!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card