Stampin' Up! Card Kits for Charity


 I took a little pause from my other projects last week to make a stack of card kits to be donated to a local women's refuge. Since the global pandemic hit, there have been devastating ripple effects in our community, one of which is increased risks in the home including domestic violence. As a result, our community programmes in Australia have been overrun with people needing assistance at a time when our services are not running at full function.


I made these kits for a local refuge to be included in a bigger pack of activity supplies that included pencils, so the idea for each card was to include some colouring-in! Colouring and crafting are proven to assist with mindfulness, which in-turn helps improve wellbeing - it's definitely something that I benefit from as a crafter! The women in this refuge and others like it inspire me, and I have so much respect for the difficult choices that they have had to make, and I want to support their tough journey ahead. I hope my kits can provide at least a brief period of distraction and self-care for these amazing women!


A full list of supplies used is below, however the pink ribbon, and gold glimmer paper are now retired products.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card