Stampin' Up! Playing with Patterns - 3"x3" Card Set

 


I decided to make a simple set of 3"x3" cards with NO STAMPING this week! For the purpose of showcasing these two sets of dies - the Playful Alphabet, and Well Written dies.


These cards were so simple to make and I then made a little box to accompany them, and will give them all together as a gift. In fact, that gift will be given as a prize for someone who shops with me in the month of August. So jump on and make an order, and you will go into the running to get this set of cards!



This is just a simple little box that I designed to fit four cards and envelopes. All four cards and box use DSP as a base from the Playing with Patterns set - isn't it beautiful?! I'm in love with the in-colour Purple Posy, so I picked five of the papers with this as the prominent colour. Each card is layered with Night of Navy cardstock and uses Whisper White as a base.


I achieved this look by cutting the letters out, and then layering a couple of Night of Navy letters underneath, which gives it a shadowing effect. The 'birthday' is cut with Calypso Coral.


I used the same layering strategy with these letters for the shadow effect, and Calypso Coral for 'happy', and added some Playing with Patterns Resin Dots.

The 'love you' is cut from Magenta Madness and the X O from Whisper White and Smoky Slate, with a little Linen Thread for the bow, adhered with a glue dot.


This is the simplest of the bunch - it is just the 'hooray' cut from the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper - that's it! Any I think it is my fave of the bunch. So simple, and so pretty! It goes to show you how far a nice set of Designer Series Paper can go - #loveitchopit !

Below is a list of products I used..

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card