Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine - Lemon Bright!

 


What to do with all of these lemons?? Make more cards of course! Just a few extra products and the lemons yield more beautiful cards!

For this card, I started by flicking some Magenta Madness ink on the card base, and laying down a strip of beautiful stripy paper from the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper - it goes to show the versatility of this set, along with the lovely flower images. I stamped the sentiment from the Box of Sunshine set with white embossing on black cardstock and fussy-cut it out. I took the gold thread from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack and separated the threads - I used glue dots to adhere the threads under the sentiment that I raised with Dimensionals. The sequins come from the Box of Sunshine as well - still more leftovers that keep on coming!


Simplicity in a card can look amazing, and I think that has been achieved with this one! The Smoky Slate layer has been embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, and layered on a Whisper White base. I took a short piece of Very Vanilla Lace Trim and layered that with leftover pieces from the Box of Sunshine - the lemon, leaves, banner, sequins and sentiments are all leftovers!


In this last card, I used some extra gold additions - a gold hoop and a leaf piece from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper - to compliment the gold detail on the lemons. The sentiment is white embossed onto black paper again (a bit of a go-to for me at the moment), and some sequins from the kit again.


Have you got your Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine yet? It's only $37 and you get supplies to make 8 cards! That's $4.60 per card, but you also get a fun activity to keep you occupied, a stamp set and ink, AND all of these leftover elements to easily make heaps more cards with a little extra cardstock! Click on the image below to buy one from my store, and see a list of extra supplies I used to make these extra cards.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card