Stampin' Up! Pretty Card Series - Birthday Card

 

I have another pretty card for you again this week, and another simple one to make as well! You've gotta love a card that's simple to make, but looks good too 💕

So simple! I cut a piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP at an angle and adhered it to layer piece of Whisper White cardstock. I wrapped a length of Flowers for Every Season Ribbon where the DSP meets the white and held it in place with some sticky tape at the back, then take another length to tie a bow. I do the ribbon this way to get a smooth look and use glue dots to hold the ribbon down in the right places.

I stamped a sentiment from the Parcels and Petals set in Memento Black and added some In-Colour Enamel Dots, then layer this onto a card base with dimensionals to finish it off - simple!

If you are interested in any of the products I have used, they're listed below with links to my store 😊

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card