Stampin' Up! - 'Pretty Cards' Series - Friend Card


 Lately, every time I sit down to create, the result is a 'pretty' card! This is usually not my go-to style - the emergence of Spring in Australia is influencing my inspiration and I love it!

My card this week is completely stamp-free! 😮

Instead, I've used dies from the Stitched Shapes, Well Written, Forever Flourishing, and Nature's Thoughts sets. The background is the beautiful Scripty Embossing Folder, and a little DSP from the Peony Garden set.


I used glue dots to bunch and layer my leaf dies, and to attach the linen thread. I added in some Brass Foil pieces as well to give it shine - I love it because it's more of a reflective metallic look, rather than the softer metallic style of the other foil sheets available.


A simple Petal Pink strip on the inside to complete the card, and there you have it! A simple but very 'pretty' card 💗

If you are interested in any of the products I've used, there's a full list below with links to my online store.

Happy stamping!


x Lauren


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card