Stampin' Up! Christmas - Ornamental Envelopes Set

 


It's time!! Let me show you some of the Stampin' Up! Christmas sets! This card is a simple stamping card using the Ornamental Envelopes and Snowflake Wishes stamp sets. Those beautiful baubles are all on one stamp, so you can easily stamp them on a layering piece and colour them however you want - I've used the Stampin' Blends here (alcohol markers) in some pastel colours from the Subtle colour range.

I chose the sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes set, which I stamped in gold embossing on top of a smudge of Pool Party ink using a sponge dauber. A few Gilded Gems and a layer of Brass Foil Paper to finish it off, and here you have a simple but beautiful Christmas card.

If you're interested in any of the products I've used, the product list is below with links to my store!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card