Stampin' Up! Christmas - Snowflake Wishes Card

 


I've made a simple stamping card today from the Snowflake wishes stamp set - it's a beautiful Christmas set that has matching dies and designer series paper that uses lovely blues and purples..


Here I've made an alternative using Whisper White ink and Crumb Cake cardstock. The sentiment is stamped using gold embossing and I've added a few sequins from the woven threads sequin assortment - it's as simple as that!


The white ink creates a nice subtle look, and helps to make the gold embossing stand out. I think less is more when it comes to card making, the subtle tones make for a beautiful card!

If you like any of the products used, click on the links below to see my store!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card