Stampin' Up! Christmas - Gift Wrapping

 


It's getting to that time! Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?? I've almost finished...But my favourite part is actually the wrapping part! I wanted to show you how easy it is to make a beautifully decorated gift with Stampin' Up! products 😀

I have wrapped my gifts in some brown paper and Christmas wrapping paper I got from Kmart, and tied a ribbon around each - one using the Forever Greenery Trim, and the other one is a sneak peak from the new mini catalogue called Fine Art ⅜" Ribbon.



I made these quick tags using some must-have punches - the sprig punch and the gleaming ornaments punch. I used the Snowflake Wishes set to decorate, and stamped-off once with Misty Moonlight ink to get a lighter image of the snowflakes.

Let the punches do the work!

Happy Stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card