Stampin' Up! Christmas - Sparkly Season Card

 

This set is simply gorgeous! This week I want to show you some of the other items from the suite with a stepped-up card. Let me take you through how I made this one!

I took a layer of shimmery white card and embossed it with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then I flicked some Wink of Stellar for some sparkle. I layered that onto some Misty Moonlight cardstock and then onto a Whisper White card base.


I punched a circle of the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper with a 2¼" punch and adhered with liquid glue. I used the So Many Snowflakes Dies to cut out snowflakes in Brass Foil, and from another image on the Snowflake Splendor DSP. I heat embossed a snowflake onto Purple Posy cardstock and punched it out with the 1½" punch - it's the perfect size for it! I adhered them all onto the front of the card, layering so that each beautiful element can be seen. I heat embossed a sentiment in white from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set onto Basic Black cardstock and cut around the edge. I raised this a little with some dimensionals. I tied a simple knot in some Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and adhered this with a glue dot. Finally, I coloured some of the snowflakes in some more Wink of Stellar to add a little more sparkle (who ever said you could have too much sparkle?!).


I added one little snowflake on the inside, by inking with Misty Moonlight, stamping off onto scrap paper and then onto the card - then over the top with some more Wink of Stellar.

If you are interested in any of the items I've used in the card, check out the full list below!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card