Crazy Crafters Swaps - Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration

 

For those of you who don't know, I am a member of Kylie Bertucci's Crazy Crafters, and we like to share our creativity with each other through "swaps". The occasion for these swaps are to showcase the products from the new January-June mini catalogue, and coordinating Sale-A-Bration items available January/February 2021 (get items for free when you spend $90 or more!). We each make 10 of the same card and send them off to be redistributed to other members, and get 10 different cards in return.

This is the card I made for the other Crazies featuring the Ice Cream Corner Suite of products! The ice cream itself is made with the Ice Cream Builder Punch - you can make little ice cream cones in any colour you like with this nifty punch! I made mine by punching images from the beautiful coordinating Designer Series Paper.


On a Crumb Cake cardstock base, I layered Purple Posy, more Crumb Cake, some torn Vellum, a length of Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon, and then I cut a stitched circle of Pearlescent Paper and embossed it with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the ice cream cone on top and placed the sentiment on top that is white heat embossed on black cardstock. 



I got 10 beautiful cards in return from my fellow Crazy Crafters that showcase some of the great new products, including some that can be some FREE PRODUCTS you can get during the months of January and February when you spend $90! Reach out to ask me how it all works or simply shop here: https://www.stampinup.com.au/?dbwsdemoid=4013614

This one 👆 features a free item!! Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper



This one 👆 features a free item!! 



This one 👆 features TWO free items!! Darling Donkeys stamp set and Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper


This one 👆 features TWO free items!! Darling Donkeys stamp set and Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper





Aren't they talented?? And there are so many card design ideas here! If you like any of the products I used to make my ice cream card, there's a list below with links to my store 😀

Happy stamping!


x Lauren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card