Gift Wrapping with Stampin' Up! - Sweet Ice Cream

 

This week, I tried something new and built a card right into the wrapping! And I love how it turned out!

I like to start my gift wrapping with plain brown paper to highlight the pretty decoration - here, I've created a belly band by cutting a 5" strip of large Desiger Series Paper (this one comes from Paper Blooms that you can get for free when you spend $90 in Jan/Feb). It doesn't quite wrap all the way around this gift so I then made a 5"x5" card to bridge the gap.

I used Designer Series Paper from Ice Cream Corner and a "Happy Birthday" stamp from the Sweet Ice Cream Set to make a simple card on top of the gift wrapping. I've heat embossed the sentiment in gold on some torn vellum.


If you like any of the products you've seen in my project, they are all available in my store by clicking on the links below!

Happy stamping!


x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card