Stampin' Up! Pretty Perennials - Friend Card


It's holiday season here in Australia and I have been doing a little coastal crafting 😀 This has been my backdrop for the last week and it inspired me to create this bright and fresh card for a dear friend.

I've been playing with the Gilded Leafing again and tried a different technique this time - this one is so simple - all I did was lay down a line of Stampin' Seal (glue runner) around the edge of the base card, and apply the Gilded Leafing directly to it.


I took another sheet of cardstock as a top layer and adhered an array of Paper Blooms DSP and Brass Foil shapes punched with the Tailored Tag punch. 
The flower has been stamped using the Pretty Perennials set and cut out with the matching dies. I then added some beautiful embellishments to finish it off! 


You can get the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper for free by spending $90 in January and February! Just click on any of the products below to be directed to my shop and add $90 worth of product to your cart, and you will be prompted to add a free product!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card