Stampin' Up! Berry Blessings Bundle

 


Guess what?? I got this beautiful Designer Series Paper and stamp set for free!! And today is the last day to get some for yourself so don't delay!

This card was so simple to make - I simply cut strips of some of the beautiful designs, and raised them with dimensionals onto some Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I cut some images from the paper as well - some strawberries, flowers and leaves - I arranged them and layered them onto some black cardstock and assembled it with some Linen Thread and Matte Black Dots. The sentiment was heat-embossed with white powder on black cardstock and cut out.


If you like any of the products I used today, check them out in my store by clicking on the links below!

Happy stamping!


x Lauren


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card