Stampin' Up! Retiring Set Highlight - Beautiful Friendship

 


We are coming to the end of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue sales period, which means we are saying goodbye to some lovely products, so don't miss your chance to get these beauties (and a bargain too!). I want to show you some of my faves before they go 😢



This is the 'Beautiful Friendship' set... Oh, I'm going to miss this one! It's so pretty, and you don't have to do a lot to get a pretty card! Let me show you...

The first card I made is a simple stamping card, using just cardstock and ink - this set is a great simple-stamping set because the images are so lovely that they do the work for you! I've used Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Terracotta Tile inks, which are all In-Colours, coming to the end of their time.



Next, I stepped it up just a little with some layering and a bit of ribbon. This set also has a lovely selection of sentiments - I love a set that has beautiful images mixed with lovely sentiments. That makes this set a great beginners set too, because all you need is just one set to make an array of great cards. Another of my faves is the Braided Linen Trim, which we are also farewelling.



This third card I made is for the avid crafter - I took a little time to stamp and then cut out each of the flowers and leaves to give a crisper finish, and added some embellishments. I don't want to say good bye to these beautiful hoops, but they're going, along with the Champagne Foil Sheets that I used to layer this card, and the Stitched Nested Labels Dies as well.



Don't miss your opportunity to grab a bargain and get some retiring products - these are only while stocks last so don't wait! Click on the images below to buy in my store.


Happy stamping!


x Lauren


Card 1 Product List
Card 2 Additions 
Card 3 Additions 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card