Stampin' Up! 2021-23 New In-Colours

 


The new Annual Catalogue is here, and with it comes the beautiful new In-Colours! I've made a set of cards using each of the 5 new colours using the new 'Etched in Nature' set. 


Introducing Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, and Pale Papaya! You can get ink, cardstock, ribbons, and embellishments once the catalogue goes live on 4th May!


The 'Etched in Nature' set is also new and features beautiful detailed images that are a delightful focal point on any card - even just stamped in black! So simple!

I can't figure out which colour is my favourite yet, as they're all absolutely stunning! But I do think this card design came out best in Soft Succulent:


To achieve this effect, I used the Water Painters to apply 3 layers of watercolouring randomly on the Shimmery White cardstock, allowing for some splashes of ink as well and drying each layer with the Heat Tool on the low setting. I stamped the bird and cut around the edge with my Paper Snips (the sharp and thin point of the Stampin' Up! scissors allowed for me to cut between the legs as well - I would have found this impossible with other scissors!). I used some Linen Thread and Gilded Gems to embellish, and stuck the bird down with some Dimensionals.

The new In Colours and Annual Catalogue products are available for purchase on 4th of May 💛
If you live in Australia, please let me know if you would like a copy of the new catalogue, and I will get one to you! 

There are currently no links to the new products (until 4th May), but I have provided links to other products and tools used below. 

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card