Stampin' Up! Retiring Set Highlight - Well Said

 


I wanted to share with you one of the staple sets that I use, that is also retiring soon.

But as I write this, the dies have already sold out! 😲 
Here is the stamp set that is still available:


So many sentiments, for every occasion! This one is a double stamp set, and comes in two cases, and like I said, it has been a staple set of mine - I have made soooooo many cards from this set!

I made a simple card today to give you an idea of how to just let the Designer Series Paper (DSP) do the work for you.



This is the Fine Art Floral DSP, and it is simply stunning - it compliments a set from the mini catalogue which is carrying over into the new annual catalogue, but the DSP will only be available until the end of May!

So if you have a stack of DSP and a good sentiment stamp set, the possibilities are endless!

Check out what's left of the retiring products here and grab a bargain! 

Happy stamping!


x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card