Stampin' Up! Retiring Set Highlight - Wildly Happy

 


We are coming to the end of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue sales period, which means we are saying goodbye to some lovely products, so don't miss your chance to get these beauties (and a bargain too!). I want to show you some of my faves before they go 😢


Oh, I love this one! The detail in the animal images is so beautiful, and a perfect set for colouring! I also often use this set when stamping with my 3 year old son, who loves to stamp these and then colour them in 💕. I made 4 little cards (3"x3") using the animal stamps and used a few different colouring techniques. For each of them I used the new blending brushes for the background, and propped-up the animals with some Dimensionals.


I coloured these cuties with Grey Granite Blends, using the light and dark, and a little of the colour lifter. The background is Misty Moonlight with some Night of Navy ink.


I used the Watercolour Pencils to colour the pandas and blended it with the Blender Pens. The background is Crumb Cake and Seaside Spray inks.


I used Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze Blends Pens to colour the foxes (the foxes are my fave 😍). I used the blender brushes and some Crumb Cake ink on the background.


Any finally, these bunnies have been coloured with the Watercolour Pencils as well, and Petal Pink ink on white cardstock for the background.

Don't miss out on this retiring set, it's only while stocks last! If you're interested in any of the products used, just click on the images below for a link to my store.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card