Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Thanks Card

 


Have I got a treat for you! This new product suite from Stampin' Up! is simply stunning 😍
It's called 'Expressions In Ink' and includes a stamp set, dies, designer series paper (DSP) and an embellishment pack that has laser-cut gold shapes and adhesive-backed sequins.


It's so easy to make a beautiful card with this DSP! The card I have made this week is a simple card that allows the DSP to be the star. I cut a piece of DSP and wrapped a piece of ribbon around it before adhering it to a white card base. I stamped a flower and let image and cut them out with dies, then stamped the sentiment using white heat embossing and cut around the word. I assembled all of this on the front of the card with some of the gold shapes and sequins - so simple!


If you are interested in any of the products used for this card, the full list is below with links to my store. If you buy the stamp set and dies as a bundle, save 10%!!

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card