Stampin' Up! Pansy Patch - Thank You Card

 


We are officially in NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE time! That means that the new Annual Catalogue products are available for anyone to purchase!

This is a new set that comes from the Pansy Petals Suite - I have used the stamp set and dies for this card.


This set reminded me so much of the pansies from Alice in Wonderland (one of my favourite movies as a child!). 🎶You can learn a lot of things from the flowers 🎶


Oh, I look at these pansies and see them singing back to me 😊



The dies are pansy-builders, where you can cut out each of the shapes in different colours to build your unique pansy - I've chosen to cut mine in white and colour it this time, but there are also other shapes to make a different style. I've used one of the new In-Colours, Pale Papaya, to layer this card and add one of the new ribbons to match.

If you are interested in any of the items I've used today, below is a full list with links to my store 😀

Happy stamping!

x Lauren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card