Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish and Decorative Masks - Geometric Birthday Card

 


  Two of my new favourite Stampin' Up! items are the Biggest Wish stamp set and the Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks... and what a lovely complimenting pair! The stamp set includes large bold words and beautiful script words, and the set of masks includes 4 sheets of beautiful patterns.


Here, I used one of the masks with the watercolour pencils to make a bright and colourful background and used the blender pens to blend the colour through. 

I tore a piece of vellum and embossed the sentiment in black, then used Heat & Stick powder and the Gold Gilding Embellishment for the "happy".


I finished it off with some Matte Black Dots...💗

If you are interested in any of the products I used today, please see a list of products below with links to my store.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card