Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Leaves - Birthday Card

 


NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!

The new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue is almost here and today I want to show you one of my favourite new stamp sets 😍

The set is called 'Gorgeous Leaves' and has a number of leaves and splatters. On this card, I used the bigger splatter and added 5 different colours to it to get a rainbow look using the sponge daubers - when doing this technique, I add the colours then breath some air on the stamp to moisten the ink again before stamping so that the colours are still even. I used the smaller splatter to add black dots on top of that.

I stamped one of the leaves in Cinnamon Cider and added some Granny Apple Green to the centre with a sponge dauber. I cut it out with the matching dies, that have a die to match each of the leaves from the set, along with some detailed leaf dies as well. I cut out an extra leaf in Basic Black and stuck it to the other to create a 'shadow' look. I added some glue to the leave along the veins and pressed on some Gilded Leafing Embellishment.

I embossed the sentiment in white heat embossing on Basic Black cardstock and cut around the edge. The sentiment comes from the 'Sweet as Peach' stamp set. I then added the Metallic Mesh Ribbon and stuck the leaf and sentiment on top with some Mini Stampin Dimensionals, and finished it off with some Matte Black Dots.

The new Mini Catalogue products will be available for purchase on August 3rd, but you can get a catalogue today! If you live in Australia, please get in touch with me for a catalogue if you don't have a regular demonstrator already 😀

All other, currently available products are listed below..

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card