Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Leaves - Little Hello Card

 


Here's another card I made using the new Gorgeous Leaves bundle from the new mini catalogue, which will be available for purchase on August 4th!

For this card, I used the leaves and splatter stamps to add splashes of colour around the front of the card. I added some die cuts from the matching die set along with some gold leaves from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack and cut a circle of Hand-Penned DSP to place in the middle. I used another of the DSP pieces to layer underneath and gold embossed a sentiment from the Pansy Patch set on some vellum to lay on top.

I splashed some Wink of Stella on the top and added some Gilded Gems and Elegant Faceted Gems to finish it off.


Haven't got a new mini catalogue yet? Send me a message and I'll get one out to you if you live in Australia and don't have a regular demonstrator.

You'll have to wait until August 4th to get the Gorgeous Leaves bundle, but everything else is available now! List below..

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card