Stampin' Up! Kits - Petal Notes

 


Sometimes I lose a bit of my creativity mojo and I can sit at my crafting desk for ages and not produce a single card! This is always a good time to check out a card kit 😀

Stampin' Up! have a range of new kits - this one is called Petal Notes Card Kit, and is a great one for new crafters as there are no extra products needed!

The kit will make 9 cards and costs only $21! Here's what you get:


There are a range of kits available and if you are looking for something a step more complicated, there are some that include a stamp set and ink as well - either way, each kit includes everything you need to make the cards. Check out the full range here: 

https://www.stampinup.com.au/categories/shop-products/other-products/kits-collection?dbwsdemoid=4013614

Buy a kit from my online store during lockdown and get a handmade card and small gift from me! Keep an eye out for available dates for my online card-making groups too! If you like the Petal Notes kit, click on the link below to buy in my online store.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card