Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty - Birthday Card

 


Have you seen the Abstract Beauty suite?? I'm in love! 😍 The shapes! The colours! The paper! This suite includes a stamp set, a set of cards and envelopes, dies, embellishments, DSP, and a beautiful ephemera pack.


For this card, I used the stamp set, dies and ephemera pack pieces, and took inspiration from the colour palate for the card backing as well. The hexagon is cut using the dies and embossed using the Greenery Embossing Folder. The flowers come from the Ephemera Pack, and I used some Matte Black Dots for embellishment. 


For the backing, I cut strips of Cardstock using colours that match the product suite and layered them onto a Basic White card base. I flicked black ink from my Stampin' Write Marker and white embossed some fun chevron images below where the centrepiece would go. I used a sentiment from the Artfully Layered stamp set and propped it all up using Dimensionals. I cut the ribbon down the middles and tied it with some linen thread to make a messy look.


If you are interested in any of the products I have used for this project, please see the list below, with links to my online store.

Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card