Stampin' Up! Artfully Layered - Thank you card

 


I had to put together a VERY quick thank you card, and what better to use than some punches and DSP??

This card is so simple, yet pretty, and still holds a WOW factor!


I layered a strip of designer series paper (sshhh! it's Christmas paper!) onto some Evening Evergreen cardstock and a Basic White card base. Then I punched out my shapes, stamped a sentiment onto my cloud piece and arranged then on the card with some linen thread and embellishments. So simple!

If you're interested in any of the items in this card, there is a list below with links to my store.


Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card