Stampin' Up! Blessings of Home - Birthday Card

 


Who loves colouring?? You know, I'm actually not that good at it! But these alcohol markers are so forgiving, and it's easy to make a professional-looking, beautiful card 😊

The Blessings of Home stamp set has some beautiful floral images that are perfect for colouring, but also look beautiful in black and white.


I stamped and coloured the image and cut it using the matching dies. I adhered the flowers using dimensionals to prop it up, and layered it onto a strip of beautiful DSP from the Heart & Home DSP, on a Basic White card base.

I stamped the sentiment using white heat embossing on Basic Black cardstock and added it to the card using the black dimensionals. I finished it off with some Brushed Brass Butterflies 🦋


If you would like to check out any of the products I used to make this card, click on the links below to go straight to my online store 😊


Happy stamping!

x Lauren


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! One Sheet Wonder - Paper Blooms

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance - Thanks Card

Stampin' Up! Expressions In Ink - Birthday Card